Friday, December 5, 2008

Rooftop Shooting Part.3

This was taken last weekend. It has been a very hectic week at work and I'm beat when i reach home. Really too exhausted to update my blog. Well this is shot was taken at about 6 something in the evening when my wife told me she saw very nice sunset colours through the kitchen window. I rushed to grab my camera and ran upstairs. Really need to rush coz magical sunset moments only last about 10-15minutes. Too bad the sun hid behind the clouds but some clouds to reflect the rays will give more vibrant colours. Hope to capture one with the whole sun but i doubt coz at the horizon there are tall coconut trees blocking the western skies.

Though it's everyday we have sunrise and sunset, i thank God for creating such a beautiful earth and for His faithfulness in holding everything togather in His hands. Lets enjoy His goodness togather.

Photobucket

No comments: