Friday, November 28, 2008

Drought

With no photography opportunity and being swarm with work for a past few weeks, i have decided to post some old pics taken with my old D40 and the 18-55mm kit lense. Looking through these pics, brings me lots of nostalgic memories of the places and my journey into photography. The below sequance is in chronological order.

1) Hike to Pantai Keracut. One of the first pictures taken with my D40
Photobucket

2) Redang trip with Dell colleagues. Really miss relexing on the soft white sand beach..ahh....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3) Slow hike up BJ hill through a less travelled trail.
Photobucket

4) Cool Sunday evening walk around Ayer Itam Dam.
Photobucket

To be continued......with a new lense........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.. aneh sui.
I also want DSLR XD

waters said...

Your camera also good what. Somemore you're in NZ, 4 season country sure very scenic.

Ray Eoh said...

I see i cant breath.. nice and it just like wallpaper.

waters said...

Thanks, good to know u enjoy them