Friday, December 5, 2008

Drought Cont...(2)

As promised, here are some photographes taken with my trusty old D40 with my 'new' (at that time) lens Nikon 18-200VR. Once again the below sequence is in chronological order.

1) These are taken at Youth Park. My favourite is the one with the lizard. It was so friendly that i could get as close as 30cm from it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2) I always wanted to capture the vibrance of a chinese opera and i manage to do just that at Bayan Baru market. Hope you'll love it as much as me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3) The below waterfall shots were taken at the Penang Forest Reserve and the buttlefly pics at the Butterfly Farm. I shot the spider through the glass and was surprised it turned out ok.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for more.......

2 comments:

Ray Eoh said...

Very nice, especially the lizard and also the spider...

waters said...

The Lizard looks evil with the red under its eyes.