Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hard Rock Bengaluru

My housemate suggest that we go to hard rock during this weekend. Well it was a swell idea since my wife wanted to go there for some time now. In the afternoon I had a case of indigestion and the and the pain was quite bad. Took some pills and a short nap and thank God i about 90% recovered when i woke up. I expected the restaurant to be quite dark so i snap on my 35mm f2 and was all set to go. The ambience the place was indeed dark when we entered. The below snapshots are all taken at ISO1100 and f-stop between 2 to 2.8 max. Love the warm lightings on the memorabilia and the food there was not bad. It was a wonderful night out with good food, company, ambience, music and best of all photography.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: