Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looking to the skies.

People often ask where to find colours? I would just say, just look up. These sunset pics came as a very special gift from God. It was a very gloomy and rainy day, then suddently there was a burst of colours in the sky. Quickly ran to the roof and snap away. One of the most beautiful i have seen.

1) Really rich colours. (no post processing other than resizing n watermark)
Photobucket

2) A closer look at the clouds
Photobucket

3) A scene in between both worlds. The left side of the city was raining and the right side was enjoying a nice sunset.
Photobucket


It was a rainy and very windy night. The full moon was up and the clouds where moving so rapidly. Tried to capture the movement with long shutter but i didn't had a tripod since i took it back home last time around. Nearly passed out coz i had to hold my breath a lot!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Samuel said...

Nice photos......... you have given me ideas on what I should take next again XD, maybe I will have to wait for cloudy day. I like the first one, are you using wide angle? So as the last one, the moving clouds, how long you exposed?