Sunday, June 7, 2009

Around Bangalore

Here's a collection of some pics i had taken since I came back to Bangalore in March.

1) March - The scene before elections (Same as home i guess). Oh ya, right after the day of elections we were treated to a 8hr powercut. Wonderful!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2) March - How many horsepower to one cowpower? I have no idea
Photobucket


3) April - My landlord's puppies.
Photobucket


Photobucket


4) April - Auto-rickshaw ride.
Photobucket


Photobucket
"Boss you meter very fast, ha!"...what we usually complaint to to driver. Bloody conman


Photobucket
5, 6 - Pick up sticks?


Photobucket
Local fast-food


Photobucket
Got medicine?


Photobucket
It doesn't come any fresher


Photobucket
Need tailor?


Photobucket
Charcoal iron man! I think in MY can only find in museum


Photobucket
The bodyguard roosters on top of the cells. Looks like chicken prison break season 6


5) April - Warm rainy night.
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Project 9.30 said...

Hello there! You can say I'm an avid follower of your blog, love what you can do with a camera. Fantastic. Anyways, I'm highly interested in photography and I've been exposing(or trying to) myself to it a lot. I've a blog myself, it would be great to have your comments and advice. Here's the link :
http://kowtowphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

waters said...

Hi Jon, good to hear that someone enjoys my work. Hope i'll continue to please my readers. Looking forward to viewing your blog in a bit.

Btw, how did you find my blog?

Ray Eoh said...

love these pictures especially the "warm rainy day"